Prayers for Anissa

I first met the amazingly talented Anissa Mayhew at the Tampa Blogher Meetup.  Since her untimely stroke, a super mom, uber blogger has been trapped inside her head.  Every day I pray for her release and recovery.  I pray that Anissa, her family and her husband, Peter, find the strength to pull through this.

To follow her road to recovery, please visit her blog, Hope4Peyton.

tampablogher1 Prayers for Anissa

Prayers for Anissa

Prayers for Anissa

Prayers for Anissa

From start to finish, Denise is Run DMT, a marathon mom on the run trying to maintain an easy pace through it all between races and raising three beautiful, brilliant children (ages 13, 9, 4). In 2007, I discovered a passion for running and I'm currently training for a seventh marathon as well as a variety of other races. In my spare time, I founded Tampa Bay Bloggers, a hyperlocal blogging network.

twitter Prayers for Anissafacebook Prayers for Anissalinkedin Prayers for Anissapinterest Prayers for Anissagoogleplus Prayers for Anissayoutube Prayers for Anissayelp Prayers for Anissa

1. Stina says:

Everyone is wrapping their cyber arms around Anissa. Bloggers are a very special community and I’m proud to be a part of it. Thanks for sharing your story and happy WW. Take care.

2. erika says:

Denise –
    I do not know Anissa… But now I do. I just spent a chunk of time reading her husbands posts. My heart is broken for this family. I just prayed for her health. I told God that she is not done with her work here. When she wakes up she will be an advocate for advocates.. meaning… don’t let the doctors give up. What an amazing woman – and her husband… her rock. It is NOT her time to go, I pray for that.

3. Andrea says:

Thank you for sharing that picture. I, too, do not know Anissa, but have been thinking of her since I found out what has happened and I keep her and her family in my thoughts.

4. Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma says:

Strokes are so awful! I remember my grandpa after he had his and I could see the frustration in his eyes and on his face whenever he attempted to communicate. I can’t imagine how frustrated Anissa must feel right now. My prayers are with her and her family.

5. Heather says:

Wow and look at how hot she is looking in that photo too! I’ve thought about her a lot since the stroke. Hits close to home when it happens to a fellow mommy, especially one the same age.

6. Jacqueline says:

She is definitely in my prayers! It’s hard to imagine what her family is going through right now, but I’m an optimist and know God will do the healing she and her family needs! (((hugs)))