Disclosure: This #SundaySupper post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.
This Sunday, it’s my turn to gather the family around dinner table by hosting the #SundaySupper #ChooseDreams event sponsored by American Family Insurance. For this week’s #SundaySupper event we’ve compiled our best and healthiest recipes to encourage families to live a healthy fit lifestyle together and my contribution will be my Blueberry Quinoa Cobbler.
As a mom on the run, I constantly strive to serve my family healthy meals and keeping my kids active all while maintaining my own marathon training schedule. I love that this week’s #SundaySupper makes it that much easier to find healthy, affordable meals for busy families.
If you’re looking for ways to fit fitness and healthy meals into your busy family life, then come join us this Sunday. Here’s a sneak peek at the all the delicious healthy goodness.
Recipes for a Family Healthy Fit Lifestyle #SundaySupper #ChooseDreams
Get Up and Go Power Breakfasts
- Get Up and Go Mocha Breakfast Smoothie by The Foodie Army Wife
- Avocado Tomato and Feta Toast with Poached Eggs by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bars by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie by The Messy Baker
Salads and Healthy Snacks
- Cherry Kale Panzanella by Jelly Toast
- Watermelon Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing by Runner’s Tales
- Southwestern Chicken Salad by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Healthy Fit Lifestyle Dinners
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Summer Salsa by Foxes Love Lemons
- Blueberry Pork Chops by MealDiva
- Individual Grilled Veggie Pizzas by Curious Cuisiniere
- Almond Cashew Chicken by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Quinoa Bowls with Grilled Vegetables and Corn Salsa by Ruffles & Truffles
- Chicken and Mushroom Stuffed Peppers by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Chicken with Veggie Pasta by Momma’s Meals
- Spiced Yogurt Chicken Kabobs by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Chicken Spinach Quinoa and Brown Rice by Family Foodie
- Healthy Coconut Banana Cookies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Popsicles by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Blueberry Quinoa Cobbler by Run DMT
Through a partnership with American Family Insurance, the Sunday Supper Movement is encouraging all families to take steps to #ChooseDreams and turn your favorite family recipes into healthy ones. For more great healthy recipes, follow AmFam’s Health and Fitness Board on Pinterest.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.