Dear Tooth Fairy

toothfairynote Dear Tooth Fairy

With a simple wish and a little fairy dust, anything is possible.

sillybands Dear Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy

From start to finish, Denise is Run DMT, a marathon mom on the run trying to maintain an easy pace through it all between races and raising three beautiful, brilliant children (ages 13, 9, 4). In 2007, I discovered a passion for running and I'm currently training for a seventh marathon as well as a variety of other races. In my spare time, I founded Tampa Bay Bloggers, a hyperlocal blogging network.

twitter Dear Tooth Fairyfacebook Dear Tooth Fairylinkedin Dear Tooth Fairypinterest Dear Tooth Fairygoogleplus Dear Tooth Fairyyoutube Dear Tooth Fairyyelp Dear Tooth Fairy

1. Felicia says:

Ok.. I seriously wish I would’ve invented these things! Even the high school kids are into these things!!

You all have the best tooth fairy ever! :)

2. Mellisa says:

How funny! What are they? The tooth fairy had a little trouble this week with my light sleeper…mission accomplished I am proud to say! Have a great week!

3. sandysays1 says:

Wow,
    Those sure look good to eat, or at least to chew on. They sure look better than the rubber bands my human keeps stored on his computer desk. They taste so…so…rubbery! I’ve left a message on the Geezer’s computer requesting he buy some for me.
    Sandy http://www.sandysays1.wordpress.com

4. Running Betty says:

I was surprised that even at 13 years old my daughter wanted to give those out at her bday party as favors. The kids still love them! I think this is a trend that may actually be going on 5 months now… wow… and the teens in Karate all wear them, and the orthodontist staff will trade them with the kids.

Big day today. Wendy is 12 (yippee!) and has a performance at school. They are singing some dumb songs, but then the whole grade is doing a Flash Mob dance they learned that is supposed to be really cool. She was excited to get to weat jeans today – no uniform! Then Alice has her track and field award ceremony. Wendy requested mojo shrimp gorditas and yellow rice for dinner, so I will be witholding my “no MSG” rule and cooking her favorite dinner. And then she has a paper to write and Alice has finals to study for while Brian and I narrow down the places we want to stay in TN this summer that we bookmarked.

Hope you have as many smiles today as I will!

5. Brooke says:

We wrote a note also but for a missing tooth and the tooth fairy STILL found the tooth… That tooth fairy is amazing I tell you. Up to date with the IN thing and willing to bend the money rule… I haven’t heard of those before.. hmm

6. MommaPebz says:

I am seriously lol’ing because my daughter’s kindergarten class is OBSESSED with these things – I have 4 packs coming in the mail for her because I couldn’t find them in the stores! Go figure haha!

7. Ms. Latina says:

I didn’t get to pass by last week and its so funny cause this week my WW is about silly bands as well! Its crazy cause my sons’ (both the tween and teen) are in the silly band stage as well!!!

8. quitwreckingmycrap says:

Oh my gosh! That is too cute! My son was so excited to get quarters, then he set his sights a little higher with each tooth that came out and asked for paper money. Can’t get anything past that one!