Picked the Perfect One

At the Sweetfields Farm this past Saturday, my family and I hopped on a hay ride, ran through a hay maze, explored a corn field maze and pumped water from a trough.

We love visiting pumpkin patches during the month of October, but this was our first time at the Sweetfields Farm.  All the fun activities there made this pumpkin patch a perfect pick.

SF_Allana1

SF_Emmalynn1

SF_Emmalynn2

SF_Allana2

SF_pumpkin_patch

From start to finish, Denise is Run DMT, a Tampa Bay marathon mom on the run trying to maintain an easy pace through it all between races and raising three beautiful, brilliant children (ages 13, 9, 4). In 2007, I discovered a passion for running and in February 2015, I completed my tenth marathon, however, I continue to train for a variety of races and triathlons. In my spare time, I founded Tampa Bay Bloggers, a hyperlocal blogging network.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestGoogle PlusYouTubeYelp

1. Felicia says:

Hey there!! What an amazing time you had.

I love the pictures of your girls.. they are so gorgeous.. hmm.. I wonder who they get it from?

anyway.. you asked about the Biltmore. Well, since we live here we have a season pass. I think that your girls are old enough to be able to get through the house.. will they be bored… the youngest one might be. We actually have to leave Graham with a sitter if we want to go through the house. We love the bike trails and it is a great place to run! There is also a wonderful little barn yard where the kids can pet chickens, chicks, horses, sheep, and goats!

2. Brooke says:

Looks like a lot of fun stuff to do… The weather here isn’t great (yuck cold and rain) so we have to forgo pumpkin patch this year.. Love the last one

3. Annie says:

I can’t believe it was warm enough to dress like that – I am so jealous! LOL Those colors are so pretty on them! Looks like a really fun fall time with the family!

4. Miranda @ Keeper of the Cheerios says:

Cute pics! It’s so cold here. I’m jealous that you are all still wearing dresses and summery clothes. I can’t wait for the summer weather again! :)

We visited a farm this year too and it was so much fun. I’m posting my pics tomorrow since this week has been so crazy.

5. The Jacobsen Family says:

Looks like so much fun!! I love that your girls are wearing tanks and short sleeves… Seems like all of the other pumpkin patch pictures are in pants and long sleeves! Gotta love warm weather!! =)
    Happy WW!

6. Greg - Telling Dad says:

Loved the pictures and it makes me miss the Pumpkin Patch! My wife and two youngest are still out of town so we didn’t get to do the pumpkin picking this year. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your day. :)